It is the largest events of our association, which usually takes place on the third sunday in September, at 9, you can also take the Hike by Trubar's birth parish.
The Holiday of dried fruit encompasses a big part of our association's offer: a sightseeing tour of the village, old crafts are shown, local cuisine, a market with local produce, a diverse program of performers who are preserving cultural heritage, workshops and games for children…
From 12 o'clock in Gradež:
- process of fruit drying in a wood stove and other traditional chores are shown
- degustation of freshly dried fruit
- sightseeing tour of the village
- mushroom picking exhibition
- market with items of domestic craft
- Gradež style food: millet mash with dried prunes, buckwheat mash with mushrooms, "štruklji" with stuffing made from dried fruit, goulash from a cauldron, trouts, something from under the lid … and many sweets
At 2 pm:
- cultural program on Gradež's stage
At 3 pm
- children's workshops and herdsman's games
- music and dance with group
- different food and drinks and a raffle
Take a look at the photo gallery from previous events.