Learn about the birth village of the father of Slovene literature and its surroundings and try our traditional cuisine. The programme is suitable for adults and school groups. The prices depend on the contents of the programme and the number of participants.
- visit of Trubar's homestead (Parnas' bookmaking workshop is also possible) and learning about his heritage
- visit to the church of St Kancian in Škocjan
- degustation of Trubar's snack in Gradež: millet mash with dried prunes, “krhljak and krhljevka”
- learning about traditionally produced food and preparation of food in Trubar's times
- learning about the castle of Turjak
- learning about the heritage in Ribnica
- late lunch at a tourist farm or in a local pub